Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello World

This is Aubrie Speaks!

Me speaking my thoughts on life. Short and simple. I'm not a words kinda person, but it is my goal to improve this through this blog. Title a post... oh how terrifying a thing for me. Follow that up with a beggining, middle, and end.

Here it goes. I'm jumping into this.

Intro to my life:

My four children and my husband all work together at keeping me sane and crazy at the same time. You know the feeling. When you walk into your childrens' room and ask them to clean up a little. Five minutes later the room is clean but all of their clean clothes are in the dirty laundry basket. When your husband can tackle the washing and drying of the laundry but has not the capacity to fold it and put it away.

Up until a month or so ago we lived off of one income, my husband who is a great cook. The past five years or so I have done small jobs here and there, crafting and selling at a local store, detailing vehicles, babysitting, selling my canned goods and just about whatever I could think of. Oppertunities came knocking and I am now selling essential oils through www.mydoterra.com/adelyser and gardening for a family who has an amazing landscaped 2 acres.

When we aren't driving each other crazy with our chores or hard at work making ends meet, we spend time with friends and family, at the local rivers and once in a great while we take a camping trip or two.







No comments:

Post a Comment