Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My doterra!!



Excitement today as my order of essential oils came in! Sitting there getting samples ready for some friends of mine I was enjoying the smells of each oil. The spicy sweet smells of On-Guard with the wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary. Mmm.. I just wanna eat it up or put it in my tea to add a little kick to it. On-Guard helps to support the immune system. You can take it internally (so I CAN put it in my tea!!), use it topically, diffuse it in the air and use it to clean surface areas that can become contaminated by germs the kids bring home from school.

I recently had the opportunity to use On-Guard  ok, well I didn’t use it my husband did. I forced it on him after hearing 3 days of complaints about his tooth hurting. After taking ibuprofen and Tylenol, rinsing with Listerine every few hours he finally gave in to my simple request. “Brush with this”, I said handing him a bottle. How quickly it relieved the pain

That night I had him do an oil pulling. Oil pulling is when you swish, push and pull oil through your teeth for 20 minutes. By 15 minutes he was ready I could tell, he kept looking at the clock. He made it the whole 20 minutes, and hasn’t had a problem yet. It’s been a little over a month!  By the way if you try oil pulling check out http://eeoils.me/Hints/_HintsIndex.html . This website has great tips.

The next essential oil that I had requests for is one my mom and I really love. It is called Whisper. It has a blend of rose, jasmine, bergamot, cinnamon, cistus, vetiver, ylang ylang, cocoa, vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli. Not only does it smell great it helps to balance your emotions. Ups and downs of PMS, or just the general everyday ups and downs of life (Stress from work, cranky kids, and even chaotic trips to the grocery store).

I’m in love with it right now more than ever because I have 3 girls. Two are at the preteen stage and are very emotional. I was at a friend’s house for a play date, when my 10 year old got very emotional.  She didn’t want to play with the “babies.” She was getting angry then wanted to cry and back and forth she went, crying, mad, crying, and mad. She had a pretty good lunch and was well rested so I ruled out those things. She eventually went to our van to sit and take a break from everything. Five minutes later she was sitting with me and my friend smiling and conversing like a normal 10 year old... and she smelled great too! While she was in the van she had found my travel bottle of Whisper and dabbed a little on her wrists (I had shown her to do this previously). I’m getting her a bottle to take with her where ever she goes!!


Ok, enough I could go on for days. I’m going to go enjoy the day, and evening with my Terra Shield. Safe non-toxic insect repellant that smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment